Breed: Domestic Shorthair/Mix
Age: 4 years 3 months
Location: Cat Colony #2
WANT TO TAKE ME HOME TODAY?
1. Fill out and submit our online Adoption Application.
2. Please only submit ONE Adoption Application. (Our Application is for general pre-approval, not for a specific adoptable animal).
3. Once received, Humane Fort Wayne will review your application. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received.
4. We will contact you to let you know your Adoption Status. Applications may take up to 1-2 days to process. Please give us a call at the shelter at 260-744-0454 if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours.
5. If you haven't found your perfect match at the shelter, that's okay too - pre-approved applications are valid for 6 months!
Come prepared! Please bring proof of a current rabies vaccine for all pets living in the home. Upon adoption, please bring or be prepared to purchase a leash and collar ($8 each from Humane Fort Wayne) to take your new dog or puppy home, or a suitable carrier to take your new cat or kitten home.
Unfortunately, animals cannot be held for you.
A Special Note from Humane Fort Wayne:
Remember, pets are a lifelong commitment. We at Humane Fort Wayne ask that you take adding a furry family member to your home seriously, and do your research on the different breeds before adopting. We also ask that you are able to keep up on yearly vaccinations, monthly preventatives, a good diet, daily exercise, training, and most of all, LOVE. If you ever have an issue with a pet that you adopted, please contact us right away; we may be able to help, or we can put you in touch with someone who can. All set? Come in and adopt today!